Today I did only half of what I was supposed to.
But I got A’s on all my midterms…so fuck it.
#*dies of emotion* #but what if molly was his companion once #and now he stops by for breakfast #and keeps commenting because it seems like every time #there’s another ginger kid #adn when he sees harry it’s like ha! #i knew they couldn’t all be ginger! #and molly doesn’t bother telling the doctor that harry isn’t hers #because he is after all one of her boys #and she loves him just as though he was a weasley (via dwcompanion)
those tags broke me a little inside#Molly Weasley turned Daleks into actual pepperpots, because, honestly, she doesn’t have time for their nonsense.
seriously though, list of fucking awful trends in the gay male community:
- "sassy black woman" voice
- t-slurs everywhere
- talking down to women/harassing them because “it’s ok i’m gay lol”
- transphobia towards trans men (ew, vaginas!!!)
- misogyny towards cis women (more ew, vaginas!!!!)
- "gay is the new black" (says white gay men)
like can we just address
Sir Ian had to act to these stands with the actors’ faces pasted on them. It’s hilarious. xD But at the same time, my heart also goes out to Sir Ian.
now this is neat
i’d have died laughing somewhere during all my takes oh my god
This says a lot about people
"The brain can get sick too."
Re-make of this post.
End mental health stigma.
i remember those days when i followed such a small number of blogs and i was able to scroll through all the posts i missed when i was sleeping and come back to the one i left off on the day before
1 sqft of bun
some brief incomplete notes abt the fucked up ways ppl on tumblr treat bl as a genre and its fans
- its awful and shallow and horrible for featuring queer sexual relationships, bc that means its just for horny women to get off to right lmfao!!!! never mind that womens sexuality is already denigrated to hell and back by society and that by treating bl, a genre aimed primarily at women, as worthless you are putting down womens interests and womens sexuality in exactly the way society already loves to i.e. by treating them as meaningless by default regardless of actual content bc they are for female consumption
- not to mention the implication that queer sexual relationships themselves are only about sex, which is also hella common in society; queer ppl are regularly reduced to “GAY SEX!!!” and whether you intend it or not comments like “bl is just abt porn lmfao” stink of the same sentiment
- all women who enjoy bl are FETISHIZING HOMOSEXUALITY AND SHOULD BE VILLAINIZED AND TREATED AS HOMOPHOBIC SCUM despite the fact that plenty of ladies who like bl are queer themselves and personally relate to these relationships, characters, and stories
- all women who enjoy bl are FETISHIZING HOMOSEXUALITY AND SHOULD BE VILLAINIZED AND TREATED AS HOMOPHOBIC SCUM because its so much easier to use pseudo-sj language to attack women and teenage girls on the internet for exploring sexuality in a safe and relatively harmless way than it is think critically about the intense pressures w/in society that prevent both straight and queer women from learning about and exploring sexuality otherwise. its so much easier to make text posts about how horrible Yaoi Fangirls are than it is to reflect on societal expectations of female sexuality
in conclusion, lay the frick off bl if you arent going to criticize it or its fans in any meaningful way; there are plenty of valid criticisms of the genre and the fandom to be made so go make those instead of being edgy fake sj